New guy from Germany

Tell us about you self, where you from, your car/cars, where you are driving your MAGracing cars etc. etc.
deronny

New guy from Germany

Post by deronny »

Hi altogether,

my name is Ronald and I live in the south of Germany near Stuttgart.
Currently I don't have any MAGracing parts but I am very interested in getting it.

And I already have a question about the cars:
Is it possible to drift around the corners? In the videos on Youtube and on the website the cars seem to stick on the track without sliding or drifting around.

Thanks and regards
Ronny
WesR

Re: New guy from Germany

Post by WesR »

Hi Ronny, Difficult to see perhaps but the cars do drift, much like slot cars Too far and the driver will lose it. Real racing cars do not 'drift' or 'oversteer' these days, it looses too much time!
deronny

Post by deronny »

WesR wrote:Hi Ronny, Difficult to see perhaps but the cars do drift, much like slot cars Too far and the driver will lose it. Real racing cars do not 'drift' or 'oversteer' these days, it looses too much time!
Thanks for your reply!
I already knew that drifting costs too much in real racing situations but it is way more fun to do it.
rex craemer

Post by rex craemer »

hello,i am markus (deutsch) ,i testet drifting, you must have a flat track, so you can screw the magnet Close to the wire.so it holds very good on front for cool drifts.
Keld
Administrator

Post by Keld »

Welcome to you too Ronny
/Keld