Batteries and charger arrived today

tsmra

Batteries and charger arrived today

Post by tsmra »

Got the Trustfire WF-38B charger and 10440 batteries. Thought 3 of the 4 cells were bad because when they were put in the charger the light flashed red. Seem to remember Nor Cal having a similar situation and left the batteries in the charger for a while and the lights went green. If any one else bought this charger, do the lights go out when the battery reached full charge? The charger was on for a good 5 hours and the lights were still on and green.

The batteries and charger got here from China in 9 days. Not to bad I guess. Hope the cars arrive before the weekend.

Brion.
oldslotracer

Re: Batteries and charger arrived today

Post by oldslotracer »

The lights flash red while it's charging. When they turn green, they're finished charging
tsmra

Post by tsmra »

Thank you Oldslotracer.
If that is the case it looks like 1 came fully charged and the other 3 just needed to be topped off.
Just realized the charger is an Ultrafire and the batteries are Trustfire.

Brion.
Keld
Administrator

Post by Keld »

It is normal to ship this batteries fully or almost fully charged, since they are not to be discharged total.
/Keld
Lasp

Post by Lasp »

Very good
I get the message from Manafront that the batteri now has left the iland! 10 days after I place the order!
But I have place more than order, just to see witch is coming first ;-)
And I guess that its the battery type 10440 that make us of simular charger!
Nor Cal Mike

Post by Nor Cal Mike »

tsmra, Yes I did have a similar situation with one battery. But the problem resolved itself after a few minutes.
Lasp

Post by Lasp »

Yes Today I get the charger and several batterys,

Just little trimming on the plastic and then i get the wonderful feling och Wes R s Car and pistolgrip.

I tested just two cars, and they behavier as a real cars. Wonderful says Lasp Thanks Wes R.

Very god handling from Manafont.com
oldslotracer

Post by oldslotracer »

I made this to organize my batteries...batteries that need charging go in the red holes...

Lasp

Post by Lasp »

Perfect to make a plattform for the battery. I start marking them up with a number. But maybe its not necceserly !
But I steel the idéa of this plattform!
tsmra

Post by tsmra »

oldslotracer wrote:I made this to organize my batteries...batteries that need charging go in the red holes...

MAN, you are organized there OSR. That is neat. Might be a little tough to fit in the slot car hauler though if this all catches on in your area and more tracks pop up.

By the way have you found the limits on a battery charge yet, run time, charge time?

Brion.