racefun test track 1 dec. 19. 2012

Tell us about your track, post a picture from the track together with description

Where is the track located, and is it open for visitors like a club track,
Keld
Administrator

Re: racefun test track 1 dec. 19. 2012

Post by Keld »

test day 2, some of the guys in the club stayed after the slotcar race, just to try this strange MAGracing.

2 min. and the track was ready on the floor, you can't do that with a slotcar track :lol:

a short instruction to the guys never seen this before, but some still think it was a slotcar :P at least in the beginning

most guys went home after 20 min racing, but the 2 youngest age 19 and 20 had so much fun that they stay for 2 hours, and 1 car was racing 1 hour 45 min at the same battery before it stopped, that's a whole lot more than the 20 min. Wes are writing, damn its a long time on one single battery, most of the cars run 40-45 min.

/Keld
Keld
Administrator

Post by Keld »

Even that it is only a testtrack, many people are looking to see MAGracing for the first time in their life, and that the reason, the first impression will be the basis for your opinion on MAGracing so my track has to look just a little bit correct.
today i added some green paint to the test track.
today i added some green paint to the test track.
racefuntt1.JPG (128.85 KiB) Viewed 12214 times
/Keld
Keld
Administrator

Post by Keld »

The first night in the new club, 6 guys and one kid age 6, we drop the test track to the floor and Lucas learn to drive MAGracing, he thought it was fun.

Our plan was to improve the test track with a longer straight, but after a short discussing we started out on a brand new track. 8'' x 24'' / 244 x 732 cm is the size.
pit lane on both sides of the track since we cant stand 16 on the same side, we planned to be 8 on each side, and make rotations for each race so no one have the same driver place twice.

after 3 hours work, we stopped and the 4 of us still there, took a race on the test track, just a little one for fun, Michael tried MAGracing for the first time, but one race became 2-3-4 many races, we had so much fun and suddenly the clock say 1 am, 2 hours racing and my car only change batteries once, that's a lot, 60 min. on a battery :shock:

I will post a drawing of the 2. track in racefun soon.
/Keld
Keld
Administrator

Post by Keld »

/Keld
Double Naught

Post by Double Naught »

That's great Keld. I like the way your track looks with paint done and it seems to run well. Congratulations on being one of the first MAGracing Clubs.

Paul
tsmra

Post by tsmra »

What i would like to know is, who is driving that blue Porsche? with the red strip on the front? This cat is shoving cars and racing on the grass :roll: . Glad I 'm not fixin' his rides :lol: . Although he was do some passing.

Brion.
Lasp

Post by Lasp »

Very good video. Just to get a nowledge was it all about. But you need tracktion on the track.

It will be very short time untill we are coming ower from Helsingborg in Sweden to Alberslund!
I already put the place in to my GPS.

Will discuss it tomorrow.