Hello from Argentina!

Tell us about you self, where you from, your car/cars, where you are driving your MAGracing cars etc. etc.
emiliano

Hello from Argentina!

Post by emiliano »

Hey everybody!

I'm Emiliano from Buenos Aires. Recently I visited my parents and recovered 2 old analog scalextric sets (I'm super happy about it), but what was not enough. As a guy interested in new stuff I checked status of digital scalextric and I found out about MAGracing and became in love immediately. In the last 5 days I read the whole forum and watched hours of videos in Youtube, also I learnt about Keld's easier method to build tracks, some efforts to create 1/24 cars and a whole bunch of stuff.

Being an RC driver for 17 years and car racing fan for all my life, MAGracing seems to be a great way to keep "playing" with cars.

I already spammed Wes via the site, email and Facebook because I want to buy some cars :)

Until I'm able to get those cars, I will be reading and enjoying with what you share.

kind regards
emiliano
Keld
Administrator

Re: Hello from Argentina!

Post by Keld »

Welcome Emiliano

Hope you get something soon from Wes :thumpup
/Keld
rex craemer

Post by rex craemer »

hello emiliano, hope you get cars soon, so that you can have fun with it like us. greetings markus from germany
Ned

Post by Ned »

Welcome to the hobby Emiliano.
Wes does not sell batteries. You can order them on Amazon or eBay. Usually takes 3-4 weeks. Be sure to get the kind for which the positive (+) terminal is attracted to a magnet. See postings on this forum concerning this topic.
emiliano

Post by emiliano »

Thank you all!

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the cars to Argentina (is not uncommon for this kind of items to get "lost" at customs). For batteries I will ask a friend travelling to the US to bring some, thanks for the tip.

I'm really interested in starting as soon as possible, for the moment I keep reading the forum and watching videos on Youtube.

kind regards
Javier

Post by Javier »

Hola Emiliano. Soy de CABA y estoy enloquecido con esto!!!! Pudiste conseguir los autos. Yo ante la imposibilidad............etoy tratando de resolverlo aca......escribime!!!!!!!!!!!

Un abrazo