Greg from South East England! :-)

Tell us about you self, where you from, your car/cars, where you are driving your MAGracing cars etc. etc.
gregba

Greg from South East England! :-)

Post by gregba »

Hi everyone!

My names Greg and I live in th UK.

I have owned SCX Digital, Scalextric Digital and current own Carrera Digital 132, each system has its good and bad points, and Carrera has the least bad points.

However, my biggest grumble with slot car systems is the issue with cars coming out the slot, how good would it be to be able to recover your deslotted car yourself by driving back onto the track, well say hello to Magracing!!!! :-)

I have been following Wes's progress since he posted his first YouTube in 2008, and I was so excited to get my hands on my first Magracing car (with McLaren bodyshell), and track building parts (lane change plates, wire and card) recently.

I plan to build some test tracks to get a feel for the system before building something more permanent, I am interested to already see what you guys have been up to, and the findings from your tests, so thank you all!

I will post some pics and video detailing my efforts when my time permits!

Anyway, good to meet you all and thanks to Wes for creating Magracing!

Best Regards,

Greg
View my Who are you? forum page here...
http://www.magracingforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=39
Nor Cal Mike

Re: Greg from South East England! :-)

Post by Nor Cal Mike »

Hello Greg, Welcome to our merry little band. We are in the unique position of being at the ground floor of something that is very new. Since we are all new at this sharing what we learn will be valuable asset. I look forward to seeing your progress.
Mike
Keld
Administrator

Re: Greg from South East England! :-)

Post by Keld »

Hi Greg
Welcome, yes please tons of videos on youtube and post them here, we can't get enough, every little video gives inspiration.
/Keld