Your status(on MAgracing) and NO 1 wish for MagRacing future.

here the word is free (almost) if you would like to discuss real cars ore something else, but nothing that can offence people.
kiklo
Administrator

Your status(on MAgracing) and NO 1 wish for MagRacing future.

Post by kiklo »

Hi Hope you don't mind - I think we have to put some effort in to get more momentum for MagRacing ?

Do you have the time to share your ongoing Magracing status ?

And what would be your primary wish for MagRacing future ?
Racing Regards

Kim K.
kiklo
Administrator

Re: Your status(on MagRacing) and NO 1 wish for MagRacing future.

Post by kiklo »

I'm still working on my track to enhance performance and have racing friends here every second week. We are 10 regular racers.

Availability of RTR cars and sources for std. electronics and motors is our primary concern pt.
I will soon disclose a non std. motor as the closest performance wise I have found available.
Racing Regards

Kim K.
WesR

Re: Your status(on MAgracing) and NO 1 wish for MagRacing future.

Post by WesR »

Hi Kim, A stock of motors was the one item I did retain after selling Magracing. I am using these same motors in my 1/24 scale cars and, surprisingly, the cars are, in my opinion, quite fast enough. This is probably due to the larger radius turns allowing greater speed into the straights and therefore faster top speed in the straight. If I get as far as marketing the 1/24 car, I will be happy to include this motor.
I have plenty of these motors and I would be pleased to supply you at cost if you wish to offer them to customers.
If you are interested please e-mail/message me.