Jack from the Netherlands

Tell us about you self, where you from, your car/cars, where you are driving your MAGracing cars etc. etc.
Jack

Jack from the Netherlands

Post by Jack »

Hello fooks,

I read this forum now for about 1 week. It is very interesting what is invented and tested on this forum.

I live near Utrecht (The Netherlands), married and we have 2 kids (boy and girl).
Two times a year we build a big (4x 25 m) analog slottrack. We do our races and after that, everything goes back in boxes.

Upgrading a slottrack to digital is expensive or the quality is bad (lot of problems and errors). After searching the internet I found this system. It is so simple, that I love it. And the best, no visual slottracks :yes

CU, Jack.
Keld
Administrator

Re: Jack from the Netherlands

Post by Keld »

Welcome Jack
Did you make a order yet?

I am so happy for my Magracing, the feeling racing these small cars* is wonderful, not fast as slotcars, but you must control the speed and not just go flat out. just like 1/1 cars, to much throttle and the car spins.

*= I normally race 1/24 modelslotcar
/Keld
Jack

Post by Jack »

No, I haven't order yet.

But after everything I've read, I think that I will order in the near future.
Probably after clear about the price of an useful lap counter.

cheers, Jack.
Lasp

Post by Lasp »

Welcome!

You dont need a lapcounter to start experiment with thos fasination things!

Just assembley the cars, try to build a good testtrack will take a good time.

So just enyoy.
Oldgoat

Post by Oldgoat »

:bighand Welcome Jack

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. We have many members with alot of GREAT ideas. Some have tracks already running and many are still testing and will forever (so many cool things you can do with the Magracing) I am going for the 1/24 scale NASCAR multi lane oval track in my garage this spring around March. I also want to convert 1/24 scale F-1s for a road course latter this summer. I have started to enlarge the wheelbase on Wes frame to fit under the NASCAR bodies.

So welcome to IDEA central for magracing.
Chris Sr. :)